Design Role: Brand Strategy, Identity and Visual Design
UX Design and Creative Direction
Healthy Barks is your own personalised pet care at your doorstep.
It’s an initiative born out of a collective necessity for pet nutrition and care. Its a brand working to inform, educate and serve the pets and their parents. Busting misconceptions and misinformation, bringing you your own customized solutions right to your door.
For pet parents by pet parents.
The design process started with the brand strategy, SWOT Analysis, Target Audience and identifying the purpose.
All of which was further translated in the visual design.
The deliverables included:
1. Logo Design/ Logo Variations.
2. Typography and colour
3. Fundamentals for creative representation
4. Collaterals and Merchandise
1. Letterhead, Business Cards, Envelopes and Packaging were the initial set of collaterals design.
2. The visual representation has been done keeping the nature of play, warmth and love shared by pet parents and their pets.
The Flowchart for the Service was identified post which the chain of wireframes were created.
Each small detail including the icons, food photography etc. was done by us.